ARV 8.33% 1.3¢ artemis resources limited

Seriously? He didn't mention most of the resources in our...

1. 93 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    Seriously? He didn't mention most of the resources in our portfolio...that's a nothing burger. Conglo is another piece but not what is the main message and where the dough-ray-me is being spent under his stewardship. Wayne has mentioned he is here for CC as his primary reason. We are drilling it up and the whole corridor is massive and apparently rich. I like the focus and the results to date and especially the big picture with the upcoming resource upgrades. I like the systematic approach get in get it defined and decide what the game plan will be.

Boom gave us a good pic on what't breaking at 47 Patch and his description to me was pretty encouraging. They are prepping it and my guess is they will update us when that's proper. My guess is that's part of the evolving gold production narrative soon to be shared with us when the data and infrastructure are engaged. At the Patch and with the Pactons at RH. I know a lot of you are better at assessing the progress but my perspective is these gents are executing in the top percentiles. We have to stay on the game to keep up with the ass our Artie's are kicking. Kudos to them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $22.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.3¢ 1.1¢ $19.67K 1.665M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 683244 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1697611 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.