RDM 4.17% 11.5¢ red metal limited

tks @kingtuttto re-approach it in even more detail - and all...

1. 9,812 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3495
    tks @kingtutt

to re-approach it in even more detail - and all imo

Maronan is a great project - but I expect it to require a bull gold/silver metal price context to float.

because it goes so deep - to prove it up then mine it it will be quite capital intensive vs projects within 100m of surface.

- but because the grades are superb vs most silver projects in Australia - its a very high value project at high metal prices that justify mine spend - but a very low value project if metal prices are low. ie extreme leverage - higher risk/higher return potential

high grades mean it can produce a lot of mined product in a given year at relatively low capex intensity. So its going to be a relatively high cost to drill and excavate - but super sweet payback lower capex/income ratio once that spend is done

but that all means a lot more money has to be spent prior to any income being generated than free dig, near surface projects.

= sentiment on Maronan and a float will flip more extremely depending on metal prices, vs lower risk/return projects

= likely needs a strong silver price re-rating environment to float.

the investment market doesnt tend to bid lead much valuation wise. Its money flow once a mine is up is valuable as is the low risk certainty of what revenue it generates

- but its not sexy to investors like silver/gold/lithium/cobalt etc. Though there was a time in 2005-7 when lead was sexy.

Its all about how much upside it shows. No one cared about thermal coal for 40 years then it went absolutely nuts from 2002 - so all things can change

So - imo you arent going to see the MMA float until Silver breaks above $28.50 sustainably - ie moves into the next higher technical range

and one of the things algos and pros do is that when key metal prices are either falling or just going sideways - usually the metal stocks actually selloff - even if the metal prices are simply going sideways like silver has been

part of that is a shwifty misdirect to trick people into selling shares cheaply

part there is just low volume retail dribbling as punters get tired and canny investors just lurk below to buy shares on the cheap

thats about the 4th time ive bothered explaining it in ever increasing detail.

hopefully its increasingly clear and people can stop rehashing it

as to the broader question about where to for RDM - thats one to put to the MD.

Im primarily interested in Maronan personally. The other projects may be great - but I tend to invest only on projects where some resource has been identified

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $34.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.5¢ $7.199K 62.05K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12000 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 56666 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.