RDM 3.33% 15.5¢ red metal limited

I spoke to ceo on that months ago - the view they have is old...

1. 9,779 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3485
    I spoke to ceo on that months ago - the view they have is old school - put money only in drilling and technical and leave it to investors to price the results

that is generally not the best course - but it does have the merit of being low risk on dilution

my experience has shown me that non tier one projects need to be advocated for - once you have a resource and metrics around which investors can be mobilised

but as an investor I also know there are rare cases where you can take advantage of that - where price is very cheap because a project’s been mothballed for ages when metal prices were bear

and what history shows is silver in particular has a history of price movement that can take marginal projects
    to front and centre almost in a way in spite of mgt

so yes rdm tends to speak in geolgic Latin

but ultimately the big discount for Latin and projects capex intensity is why I buy it here

big big valuation discounts vs more thoroughly represented stories will address themselves at a point where metal price rises are so fast they incent full market investigation

but I do agree there are easier stories in silver

but as part of a mix to give big upside potential it’s a great bet st this price even if you assumed float occurs and rdm only holds 50% of maronan

because you’d have silver still exceptionally cheap vs market multiples ie 52c ev/oz vs mkt avg of ~1.40 currently - but also certainty of big funding and project go forward

but it it is as I said prior - silver has to move meaningfully higher to start triggering those momentum dominoes imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.005(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $46.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.5¢ 14.8¢ $14.65K 96.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 56333 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 44838 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.