RDM 3.33% 15.5¢ red metal limited

I should perhaps just add one thing that’s easy to forget after...

1. 9,779 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3485
    I should perhaps just add one thing that’s easy to forget after a long time of low values for a project

maronan may go deep and be in hard cover terrain so cost more to define and develop

but it’s got a big relative ‘balloon repayment’ lure because it’s so high grade by comparison with most Aussie silver projects

grade is key because it increases speed of payback and reduces mill capex costs

on some bull scenario numbers I’ve run maronan becomes math equivalent of a 10moz gold project at 5g/t gold - though they are math logical prices but seriously bullish and not to be assumed as probable until proven

even now maronan is approx 5x higher effective grade than SVL’s Bowden resource for eg

if it didn’t have that kind of grade advantage at large resource size capable of 15+yr Lom - I’d be far less interested

the more study I’ve done also suggests the steep dip on mineralisation may be a big advantage to mine economics if they did block caving

in a nutshell - that’s why it’s an exposure that I think rises faster and faster higher metal prices are thought to go

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.005(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $46.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.5¢ 14.8¢ $14.65K 96.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 56333 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 44838 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.