SFX 3.19% 45.5¢ sheffield resources limited

I see on LinkedIn they have announced the power plant is...

1. 362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    I see on LinkedIn they have announced the power plant is operational:

⚡ THUNDERBIRD HAS POWER ⚡

New 16-megawatt high efficiency gas power station now fully operational at Thunderbird Mineral Sands Project in the West Kimberley
    Pacific Energy built, own and operate the plant for Kimberley Mineral Sands
    2-megawatt Battery Energy Storage Solution (BESS) reduces carbon emissions and allows for future integration of renewables

Another key milestone was reached at the Thunderbird Mineral Sands Project over the weekend, with the power station successfully entering full operations following thorough testing and commissioning.

Kimberley Mineral Sands has entered into a 15-year agreement with Pacific Energy to build, own and operate the 16-megawatt high efficiency LNG power station, which supplies all of Thunderbird’s energy requirements.

Kimberley Mineral Sands CEO Stuart Pether said the successful commissioning of the new power station was another significant milestone in Thunderbird’s operational readiness program.

“As we flip the switch on the power station, we celebrate another exciting stage in the Thunderbird journey.

“I congratulate Pacific Energy on completing the construction Lost Time Injury free and on time and look forward to working with them at Thunderbird as we progress towards the Project becoming fully operational,”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.5¢
Change
-0.015(3.19%)
Mkt cap ! $178.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 47.0¢ 45.0¢ $35.80K 78.15K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 844 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.5¢ 30026 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.21pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
45.5¢
  Change
-0.015 ( 3.19 %)
Open High Low Volume
46.5¢ 46.5¢ 45.5¢ 20034
Last updated 13.04pm 13/05/2024 ?
SFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.