SAR 0.00% $4.69 saracen mineral holdings limited

Ok, stoked for ya getting your money back then. The feasibility...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,536 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 153
    Ok, stoked for ya getting your money back then. The feasibility document shows a lot of information but if your not used to it may take a couple of reads. Basically you have mining costs and processing costs, with mining costs it will cost you x dollars to move ore to mill and y dollars to move dirt to waste. These can be worked out with some accuracy with fuel being major variable. For this op you have 1x + 6.2y = z dollars. So if y was 10 ,x would have to be higher grade to compensate. If y was 2 ,x could be a substantially lower grade to compensate for same return. Put it this way if gold were to go up substantially between now and prestrip starting and there is enough gold in the dirt , more of that waste that was going to be removed may end up as low grade ore stockpiles on the rom. This would lower that 6.2 strip ratio and would make a massive difference to Break even grades adding to free cash generation. This is why I was excited about the grades to the left side of zone A. More ore and less waste equals more profit.
    Good luck mate I hope you get ya money back and a tidy profit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.