AZL 6.25% 1.7¢ arizona lithium limited

Mowbray, I trust your husband's comment was tongue in cheek. You...

1. 5,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2815
    Mowbray, I trust your husband's comment was tongue in cheek. You should never ever feel afraid to ask questions and having read all your posts, am glad you are not. How else do you learn?

As for Tenix, I would imagine there would be reference to the ships, either directly or sufficiently indirectly to be able to draw a conclusion. Having said that, defence/security contracts are highly commercial in confidence, for obvious reasons. As an example, I hold TZL. They recently made an announcement and stated that they were forbidden from releasing any information that would indicate who the contract was for, what it was for, how much it was worth or when and where it would be implemented. The reason? The client didn't want to give away any competitive advantage. It's frustrating because the market likes to be able to put a dollar amount on things, but more importantly for us is the knowledge that the contracts are being awarded. Just have to wait for the quarterlies. At least it's something to look foward to!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $76.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $26.27K 1.597M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 3326531 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1285095 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.