SVY 3.57% 2.9¢ stavely minerals limited

Looks like hole 32 didn’t produce anything terribly interesting...

1. 12,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    Looks like hole 32 didn’t produce anything terribly interesting and the deeper step out hole (holes 33&34) failed (twice?) to reach target depth and the drill core from those holes warranted no specific mentions of interest in the announcement.

Also looks like hole 31 has now become the focus of interest and the company is pressing on drilling holes 35 and 36 to the northwest and towards the direction of hole 31.

It doesn’t look like they are calling it quits at TG as I thought might happen.

I just wonder if ego isn’t starting to trump prudent decision making here as every hole/theory/ore vector that misses its target just spawns another hole/theory/ore vector wherever open drilling ground allows.

The deeper step out holes failed to reach target depth so the company seems to have abandoned that theory in favour of drilling shallower holes to the northwest. Walking away from the deep porphyry core theory really needs to be explained IMO given that previously that was the premise of how the LAS had displaced the core downwards and north. Esh
    Last edited by eshmun: 29/08/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $13.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 3.0¢ 2.6¢ $59.90K 2.190M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 250000 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 451802 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.