SVY 4.35% 2.4¢ stavely minerals limited

Ann: Thursday's Gossan - Further Indications of Mineralisation, page-16

1. 1,359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 459
    That's not a question I can answer with any confidence mate. I don't even know where it is being drilled. We can only draw encouragement from the result thus far, managements expertise, demeanour and the fact that they are pushing ahead with an extra hole.

You can use the existing section to work out the throw on the LAS. I heave done this and found that a hole 100m to the west and paralleling 15 and 16 will intersect the lithology hosting the M, A and AB veins and the magnetite-actinolite alteration with bornite below the LAS provided there are no further structural complications.

I don't know if this would be enough to intersect the orebody (could be deeper) but intersecting this unit below the LAS will IMO provide an increase in the alteration and mineralization intensity.

With luck that will be enough but otherwise we will have to wait a few more months.

I am as eager as anyone to find out but in the mean time I just take encouragement from the fact that I know I'm playing the best odds on the ASX.

Happy Australia Day.

CC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $11.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $10.42K 451.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 169533 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 417203 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.