SVY 7.14% 2.6¢ stavely minerals limited

Personally I found many encouraging signs in the report. Still...

1. 74 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Personally I found many encouraging signs in the report. Still on track and he eludes to positive signs "in the most recent drilling" suggesting that we are indeed moving in the right direction. Looks like the holes recently completed got a walk by but are likely still being logged and have been left out of the detailed analysis for this report. Most likely just due to the instructions by Svy for this paid visit by the contractor. You always need to set a cut off date for holes to be included for reporting, some get left out as a result even if they have been recently completed. Potentially will get some positive news on 37, 38 and 39 but likely related to proximal alteration, not bonanza mineralisation. Particularly liked the comment:
    "Polyphasal porphyry emplacement is an essential element of economic porphyry deposits, here speculated to be buried at depth, as evidenced by the epidote-dominate propylitic alteration."
    Still have some work to do, a shame Corbett didn't tell us all that we can retire immediately, but he definitely said keep on drilling, there are good signs, just in a long winded academic geologist kind of way. Holding tight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.002(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $12.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $28.87K 1.102M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 495857 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 1015958 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.