CHN 8.83% $1.73 chalice mining limited

Waiting for a legitimate question perhaps Tangible?When I was...

1. 300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Waiting for a legitimate question perhaps Tangible?

When I was exploring in WA's state forests many years ago, fire risk was THE major consideration in planning & executing drilling during the summer months along with management of soil-born phytophthora, vegetation disturbance, terrain, heat-stress, insects, snakes, etc. Adding the complexity of restricted access conditions to a state forest reserve precinct only adds to the risk profile as fire-breaks are far and few between. Last year's blaze at Wooroloo and the 1960's fires at Moondyne should be sufficient to serve as a warning to CHN of the dangers posed.

Royal+Commission+bush+fires+of+December+1960.pdf (parliament.wa.gov.au)

Acid mine drainage potential in both waste and tailings as a function of inherent sulfide content are one of the most important mine planning considerations. This requires adequate study PRIOR to publication of results and incorporation into a MRE as one of several potential constraints on future development. Sulfide metal not processed or recovered will pose a serious threat to the environment which will need to be contained/managed. The impact of any large-scale open pit mining of a polymetallic occurrence including Ni-Cu-Co will require the highest levels of scrutiny before approvals are issued owing to the bio-security risks posed by these elements released within the Perth Metro catchment area.

The second item you highlighted in your featured extract of ITEM 50 from the JORC 2012 guidelines has not been met by CHN or its consultants (CSA + SRK) in my view and mixing two styles of mineralisation together and only using the met results from the HG material is not supported with hard data.

P

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.73
Change
0.140(8.83%)
Mkt cap ! $670.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.62 $1.73 $1.58 $16.13M 9.704M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 $1.71

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.73 85744 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.71
  Change
0.140 ( 7.99 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.63 $1.72 $1.58 1640856
Last updated 15.59pm 16/05/2024 ?
CHN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.