ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,762 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 389
    I adree with the bomber that CHN may get sild down a bit pending an SF decision. However, IF there is any sell down it won't last. Two reasons it will be leapt on are a top-up entry, and an entry position.

BUT, but CHN is far-far away in sp to lose its (designated on these pages) "Juggernaut" status. Of course it will. bit not before the sp has settled MUCH higher.

I'm impressed by the amount of news that could come CHN's way before Christmas. What impresses me is not the amount, but taken separately several would be "Company-Making" news events for almost any other exploreco/developer on any reputable exchange.

Regarding t/o, financing, JV, I think, especially the financing, activity/talks will wind down pre-holidays -- way too early for everything anyway.

OV

PS Whaddya wanna bet Santa's gonna be xtra generous to CHN holders (psssssst, not everything may fit under the tree, while some don't fill a stocking!

PPS Note, CHN AGM:

https://archaeologyonline.net/sites/default/files/imported/indology/jagannatha-puri/rathayatra-carts-panorama.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.