AI1 0.00% 3.8¢ adisyn ltd

"Justin is a hardcore techie", yes I'll give you that. I've had...

1. 310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    "Justin is a hardcore techie", yes I'll give you that. I've had numerous Zoom calls with Justin & Blake, so I agree he is a bit of a geeky/tech character, but that does not mean that he is a good businessman. The business was founded in 2012 and up until now it is still not profitable, that is almost 10 years, especially when they are in a fast growing sector. Between 2012 and 2019, they only have 1 data centre, being Osborne Park, and it's a tier 2 DC, which Justin himself acknowledged that it is not desireable by clients. So the question is why did it take 7 years of running a loss making DC for management to realise that they need to get a higher tier DC. All evidence suggests DC2 only bought Bibra Lake to improve their image for the IPO process.

It also makes perfect sense to me to appoint Blake as an executive D. He's a really good salesman/speaker. I've noticed in the 2nd half of calendar year 2021, Justin has taken a step back from doing promo for DC2 and Blake is now in charge. The problem is they/Blake always overpromised and delivered peanuts.

RE the appointment of CFO and ED. ED is Blake, discussed above. CFO is Goodsell, I think he got hired because of his previous ASX Board resume, i.e. to make the public annoucement sound good. He's a partner of a private audit/accounting firm. Let's hope there is no conflict of interest here. Only people in the tent would know.

I've been a supporter of DC2 up until the 3rd quarterly 4C. I am now convinced that Justin and friends have turned DC2 into a lifestyle company to pay salaries. Yes, Justin and the Board might have extensive knowledge in the tech sector, but it take more than just that to run a successful business.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.035M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 60050 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 140500 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.08am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AI1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.