TIE 0.00% 67.5¢ tietto minerals limited

Hmmm...... a mixed bag for the quarter, I’ll look forward to...

1. 304 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    Hmmm...... a mixed bag for the quarter, I’ll look forward to closely scrutinising the detail of the quarterly report.
    Gold production much below guidance of 25-30 k Oz , though at least it is improved. Still disappointed though, expected at least 20 k Oz.
    Reasons given seem acceptable , though why Tietto did not pick up how substantial the upper layer grade depletion was in their stockpile sampling is a bit poor.and an announcement of the same.
    Obviously mine production lagging mill meant they had to take whatever ore feed was available, so grade was crap .
    but again, improved over Q 1
    Interested in the conveyor belt damage, likely belt torn by tramp wood or steel from the old workings. I imagine much effort has gone into belt magnets , chute design and spotters to address this, plus the problem will likely disappear as they move into fresh unmined material.
    Recovery down somewhat also quarter on quarter, still acceptable, but will be interesting to hear why in the report.
    Availability is okay, not great, but acceptable too.
    So for Q 3 it’s All about the mine grade to mill . Guidance will be a big ask, so hope MW is on it.
    This ramp up is going slowly, but at least there are some positive signs of improvement.
    For me, Q 2 results are on the low end of expectations so hers hoping for a vast improvement in Q3 and 4.
    and for guidance to be met for a change .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.