TIE 0.00% 67.5¢ tietto minerals limited

@Panikos, i think that gold projection is a bit too...

1. 304 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    @Panikos, i think that gold projection is a bit too optimistic.
    16,000 tonnes per day ( assume it means dry tonnes ? but not stated in the announcement) is a rate of 5.8 MTPA
    There is no way they can achieve that consistently, it is the peak rate , as stated.
    At a DFS of 4 MTPA, a grade of 1.0 gpt and factoring in recovery ( never 100 %) and plant availability /utilization ( never 100 %)
    I used 94 and 95 % respectively ( optimistic), and got circa 57,000 ozs for the 6 months.
    Lets assume the process plant can consistently do 20 % over the DFS , ie 4.8 MTPA at 1.0 gpt
    Then gold production of 68000 ozs for the half year.
    And that implies no reduction in processing during the wet season ( Q3-now) , and no reduction of tonnage due to processing harder ( fresh) ore .

To achieve the 100,000 ozs in the 6 months , with all of the above, needs a grade of around 1.6 gpt minimum.
    Or double the Q2 grade.
    Is that possible - YES
    Is it likely - NO

my thoughts are that the next 2 quarters will be steady improvement , but not enough to make guidance .
    my guess - Q3- 30000 ozs, Q4- 40000 0zs
    Which implies 95000-100,000 ozs for calendar year 2023.

I do hope its better than that .
    But I can live with continuous improvement quarter by quarter.
    Others can run the financials better than I to see how profitable Tietto is at those production levels .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.