TIG 25.0% 0.3¢ tigers realm coal limited

(1)Why is TIG (particularly the Australian based directors ) not...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 22,935 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 769
    (1)Why is TIG (particularly the Australian based directors ) not promoting TIG to Aussie investors. EG: At Vertical Events etc for ASX miners and explorers?
    (2) What is TIG's strategy to encourage better liquidity on the ASX?

(3) Why is TIG management/directors not promoting TIG and its prospects to investors via the Australian media & brokers?

(3) Why has TIG not commissioned a Broker Valuation to serve as background data for  broker and media presentations?

(4) Why does the Chairman have to be located in London rather than in Melbourne?

(5) Has TIG considered locating its operations office in Vladivostok half way between the mine and its customers rather than in
       Moscow thousands of kilometres away from the mine and its customers? 

(In summary, TIG is too scattered to be effective , IMO, with a Registered Office in Melbourne, a principal office in Moscow, a Chairman 
     in London and a mine in NE Russia. No wonder that the company has problems getting its act  together and becoming known to Aussie investors.
    With 4 major shareholders holding 73% of the company and with the exception of Dr Gray's token buy in December, the only hope 
    of share price liquidity on the ASX is from Aussie investors; hence the need for Aussie promotion of TIG.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.