TIG 0.00% 0.3¢ tigers realm coal limited

AJ, I do in fact believe the Market Capitalization of TIG will...

1. 338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    AJ, I do in fact believe the Market Capitalization of TIG will jump if liquidity reaches a certain point. My previous estimates of that MC is about 10c per share (read my previous posts if you need a better explanation). We saw it move when we reached 7c. This is the basic principle of trading. No one but the very hungry will sell their apples for a fraction of their value and therefore there will ultimately be no apples to sell and the market decays. Meanwhile the soil is fertile and there are lots of seeds to plant.
    How do you get out of this doldrum? You stand up in the market place and use any thing at your disposal to sell the apples. You shout "An apple a day keeps the Doctor away". "Apples contain vitamins L, V and antioxidants"....anything that will eventually make more people like apples. This is the duty of the people who sold you the seeds (Tigers Realm Apples P/L).
    If you continue to ignore the market then bet your life someone will come along and take it off you for pennies and advertise it for millions.
    Doctor Nasty has his eyes squarely set on owning this enterprise and you are his lackies spreading the word.
    I am aware of the basics in this case:
    1) 99% is held by people who have no intention of selling; no liquidity
    2) there are some perceived excuses for the problems with the MarketCap; US sanctions and coal is poison. Both do not apply in this case, believe me and I can explain why.
    You are prepared to do nothing, I keep in touch with those who can and they ignore me but I won't give in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 10168799 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 2170398 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TIG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.