TGS 0.00% 4.9¢ tiger resources limited

Ann: Tiger achieves revised 2016 Annual Guidance at Kipoi, page-20

1. 2,468 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Because 40-60% of world supply of cobalt comes from the DRC, this sh*t is quite rare.. TGS has it, its grades are quite good and its economica to produce. Cobalt prices have been going up consistently in price since last year (50% up, continues to climb), Tesla needs it for their EV, Apple needs it for the iPhone. Even solar pannels which China will be making a lot of require cobalt.

As TGS is already mining this stuff, all it has to do is seperate it from the copper and we are good to go.. Its not like they have to mine it twice.. There are synergies to the project.

Currently cobalt is $15 per pound, lets say we make it for $10 AISC, (last time we had this conversation you guys were saying that the industry average was about $8, so dont tell me im low balling the costs). That gives us $5 profit per pound, 2200 pounds in a ton and we can make 1,000tpa that ends up being (2200 x 5 x 1,000) = $11mil profit per year. (This is at current prices, i have a hunch we will see $20 by end of 2017)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.