TGS 0.00% 4.9¢ tiger resources limited

Nikec, You also believed earlier 2016 that tgs will start 32.5kt...

1. 597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Nikec,

You also believed earlier 2016 that tgs will start 32.5kt at end of 2016. So your "believe" isn't worth a fact.

You missunderstand the 2nd point... the point is not the accrualisation. The point is that tgs need to pay its interests every month and if they don't pay them they are allowed to capitalize them but need to give out shares for a part of this outstanding amount (more costs of not paying interests!)! This is what also happened in the 3rd quarter, where we discussed the same. It's annoying to see that you and yr dear followers (believers) forget that bad impact! Every cent and dollar which we need to pay in addition because they are still not in a position to pay back the heavy loaded debts (incl. Interests!) is a terrible thing!

Also they used the full 162.5mn so lets see how much cash would be on the their hands end of 2016 report... I don't expect nice figures!

And thanks to the copperprice that we still see a price after the "comma"! So it's just Dr copper who is heavy working for our investment at the moment and not tgs' mgmt!

Figures are facts and show the truth! The truths is 3.8c after this crap announcement! The 0.01 cent improvement was because of the cp!

But we know that here are to many believers. I just wonder in what you all believe christmas is over!

If an investor just have to live with believes behind it's investment it shows the truth behind a company (nothing great!)!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.