DRE 4.76% 2.0¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Ann: Tiger Cu-Au-Zn-Ag Gossan Confirmed Over 500m, page-42

1. 554 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1358
    @2ic, oh ic means 'In Charge' does it LiC, or as I like to call you; Is Always Negative - eek.png Really?? Dag66 set the posters in here straight so please Eddy and others leave that potential victim free of harm.

You are apparently all worried about getting hurt now, gotten all protective after throwing rocks and so on from a position of anonymity, so brave... NOT.
    As I said, we can't cater for your feelings here after how you have disrespected HC rules, the company, other posters and especially Dean. Not to mention the money invested by the Board and holders in here with unsubstantiated preliminary opinions as to the potential merits of anything DRE has or says. Always delivered with a sense of superiority from under the comfort of your armchair and from under your tin foil hat.

I have a long file of your self admitted foibles and short comings, but do not re-print them here as your negativity is now falling on mostly deaf ears. The depth has improved out of sight too. The market has begun to turn on several fronts that should assist DRE with a tail wind. The team is getting closer to proving your pathetic armchair generalist observations completely wrong. Is this Mills and Boon enough for you mate? Did you hurredly hide that post too? Too late?

VMS deposits sticking out of the ground that may continue to what depth? How many lenses? More buried under cover in the same areas? Do you know how deep or if the angle of previous drilling in an area was optimum? Not just VMS, but later intrusions that were also mineralized as evidenced by early results. This is all so early but a serious breakthrough cannot be that far away now they are zeroing in.

So many projects discovered on ground "gone over and or drilled before" as you put it that are obviously (????? based on whatevidence oh guru musthaveleak) barren confused.png Incorrect, otherwise many important discoveries of the last several years would have been assumed to not exist either. I hope you were there putting off early investors from building and or holding their positions - to "help" them.

I have said it before, that the odds are stacked in your favor, but that is your trump card eh. The one thing you don't seem to understand is the discovery skills of DRE and the team or the process. I guess you have found out a little, and will continue to see a lot more as time goes on. The REE and Carbs are also of great potential value and big players are sniffing about no doubt. Deal on the horizon? I have no intel on that but remain hopeful this can drop and extend the need for a cap raise.

TY, CY and Mangaroon all appear highly prospective. The DRE team have stated they targeted largely unexplored areas containing the right fault structures and hints of existing mineralization. Who knows what might yet lurk in the depths for Dean and the crew to discover. I have questions for a geologist about the VMS at Mangaroon, and spoke to one today. I would not bother consulting you as you appear tainted for some unknown reason, but will put questions to Dean when i get the chance and post anything I can find out that might assist posters and readers alike.

If you are now worried; I guess at least some know who you are and stand able at last to protect themselves; perhaps make you accountable for your reprehensible posts. Dag66 obviously knows who you are not; and hence this post to assist real mates in here trying to get ahead and share their story, views and information. I hope you enjoy your retirement in safety and find some happiness. To the HC mods, we respect your site and job. We will try to forget about this serial aggressor who has upset a lot of people. We have to learn to ignore him.

GLTAH CW
    Bring on the Carbs, gold and VMS discoveries.
    PS words chosen very carefully in here folks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $70.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $103.9K 5.161M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 8253903 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1266017 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.