TGS 0.00% 4.9¢ tiger resources limited

Keyar what you might be missing is that this is very very high...

1. 2,614 Posts.
    Keyar what you might be missing is that this is very very high risk / reward..im not bagging it, i own some, but i would like to say. consider the risk before going big

Major reasons include :
    1. Its a one mine wonder so far.. a major problem an revenue halts.. eg a road closure, fire etc etc
    2. The debt facilitiy is short term
    3. The decision yet to be made on the take over might panic some investors ( i think its not as big an issue, but some will hate it if the decision is knocked back)

Its got a lot of potential, but seriously this is not generally the type of stock you over expose yourself to... the risks are a little high and concentrated...

Take an oil company ... they are exposed to one commodity, the oil price... just as TGS is to the copper price... but at least generally they have several wells on several fields so if one has an accident or gets damaged the others still generate revenue... If TGS has for example a fire that destroys the EW plant they are in big trouble... Im sure they are insured, but imagine how long it would take to generate revenue again..

There is also the risks of being in the DRC... mainly corruption / fruad etc as in many african nations
    You also have civil wars etc and disease out breaks in 3rd world nations... these are all par for the course of investing in any country in Africa... but they still exist.
    Last edited by OilGoldGas: 11/10/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.