TGS 0.00% 4.9¢ tiger resources limited

Ann: Tiger Secures US$13.2M Funding, page-2

1. 892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    New article by JuPePo on ARIVA:

02.05.19 19:34 # 10802
    As a takeover of a special kind ....

Greeny, nobly, describes what Chairman FRANCES said with lender TAURUS MINING FINANCE FUND L.P. had negotiated as loan collateral for the additional $ 13.2 million needed - but probably had to negotiate.
    After all, the lenders have the fax at some point, if FRANCES is still not able to make the Kipoi project finally profitable (if that ever is possible).
    With interest and repayment defaults alone, it is then no longer done. In the end, then, the object of desire itself - the Kipoi project - must serve as credit protection. Can you blame the lenders? Hardly likely.

But for me the suspicion is in the room, that the numbers could have been purposely made bad to fuel a perfidious plan of FRANCES, whom Greeny calls "takeover of a special kind". Can you call it that? I call it "takeover in a particularly clever and perfidious way".

I see myself (unfortunately) confirmed in my study of Charman FRANCES and his previous role at MAWSON WEST LIMITED. Because there are increasing signs that FRANCES with the above. Approves credit protection approvingly that the existence of TIGER RESOURCES LIMITED with their pledge or the subsequent sale of the Kipoi project is frivolously put at risk.

The difference to MAWSON WEST LIMITED is that TIGER does not have to do any annoying and time-consuming compulsory acquisition like MAWSON WEST LTD. by the lender, which is associated with conditions and compensation payments. No - the matter is solved much more elegantly. If TIGER can not service the loan on time (for which one will be able to take care of it if necessary), TIGER will become the property of the lender together with the Kipoi project.

Then FRANCES would have achieved his goal, which had already been envisaged: the delicacy of TIGER.

For existing shareholders or retail investors, this would probably have an even worse consequence, as if the Chinese had bought the Kipoi project at that time - they are most likely completely empty.

How did a user in the neighboring thread excellently express: "already cunning kangaroo gang ...".

And disallowed supervision looks and does not intervene ?? Does she even know something about it? Probably not.

www.axino.de/tiger-resources-ltd/...in-hoehe-von-13-2-mio-usd

https://www.ariva.de/forum/tiger-resources-wkn-a0cajf-in-produktion-445170?page=432#jumppos10802

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.