TGS 0.00% 4.9¢ tiger resources limited

User Buwermann on ARIVA:Buwemann: Enclosed letter from Mrs....

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    User Buwermann on ARIVA:
    Buwemann:

Enclosed letter from Mrs. Keats to me

13:16
    I have been informed that you have contacted the office to obtain information about the status of your Tiger stock.

As announced in the last quarterly report and in the announcement to recommend Tiger's $ 30 million facility, the company continues to engage with its senior lenders to discuss possible options to restructure its current debt position Financing commitment to grant stable and sustainable future capital structure.

There are still a few key factors to negotiate. Of course, there is no guarantee that an acceptable agreement will be reached.

The Company believes that the discussions have been positive under the circumstances, but remains aware that the debt restructuring must occur within the next 6 months to ensure that the Company's securities are traded on the ASX again , In the meantime, the company will remain voluntarily suspended while covering its medium-term funding needs and continuing discussions on the proposed restructuring.

According to the market recommendation in August, it is likely that the company will be removed from the ASX list if the company can not meet the ASX listing requirements by February 2020.

The Company will continue to update the market if required by its continuing disclosure requirements.

Greetings,

Bewerten

I:

Page: Overview...432433434435
    BackBack

ARIVA.DE

ImprintPrivacyJobsAdvertise on ARIVA.DEcontent for your website

Community

BörsenspielForum Archive News Archive

service

HelpAd freedomapp

Social media

FacebookTwitterGoogle+XingRSS feeds
    ARIVA.DE Android App Home

All news and information can be found in our apps.
    Download now for free:

Now on Google PlayIOS app on AppStore

Hinweis: Durch die Nutzung der Webseite stimmen Sie der Verwendung von Cookies zu. Mehr erfahren

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.