TGS 0.00% 4.9¢ tiger resources limited

@gsmi086 I think you have a good understanding to interpret this...

1. 597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    @gsmi086

I think you have a good understanding to interpret this ann. So I am a bit confused about this sentence:

"The new finance facility provides important interim funding to support the Company’s ongoing operations ..."

So if the bullet is planned to fund also ongoing operations.. are they saying here that the commence of mining is already planned in October? And if so why the hell they use till June another 27mil (45cr-18bullet)? So to me it sounds that they commence mining now in October and don't use third party material.. And why they use this surprising bridge funding could be also because the 3rd quarter improvements weren't that good as planned because they produced till end of September w/o commence mining and should have been generating lot of cash with the current cp..

Well "Reinstatement" could mean a lot in case of tgs.. Maybe it could also mean - as I already explained - a new operational upgrade or eventually it is linked to the cobalt study (24mil +/-40%)? This would be a positive turn around case with a well working copper/cobalt plant design..

The cr till June is not very clearly explained that's why I'm asking... maybe you have a point to my view?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.