TGS 0.00% 4.9¢ tiger resources limited

This is a huge shame , from where I'm standing it looks to me...

1. 859 Posts.
    This is a huge shame , from where I'm standing it looks to me that these kooks " running the board " have thrown in the towel and are looking for a quick way out .
    The only running they'll be doing is with our & the buyout payments money as they run for shelter/ bank !
    This company has got huge debt issues , yet it seems as if this clown they hired on was as many pointed out ...only there to gut this operation.
    It's such a shame to see all this hard work & vision thrown out the window for a quick buck ! What ever happened to BRAD MARWOOD 's vision of helping the locals ? Helping build schools ? Teach the locals to help themselves? Perhaps now they could speak up for him ..& his vision !
    This is simply raw screw it business.. without a care in the world for people like myself & others who invested based on a vision / charter which would see all inriched.
    This is so typical of people in general today ....allways taking the easy way out , never wanting to tough it out to appreciate that the hard work will inevitably pay off .... no just take the money & run !
    WHAT A BUNCH OF LOSERS !! And you can take that to the bank as well !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.