TGS 0.00% 4.9¢ tiger resources limited

Friar as I am heavier invested than you and the most here you...

1. 597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Friar as I am heavier invested than you and the most here you can easily trust in my calculation.

First I read the ann. before I typed in letters.. and second we don't need any calculation anymore because you should also know that after this deal we are not going to be relisted again before tigers non-operating saving-mgmt-salaries future isn't really prepared from themself..

Also the bod/mgmt have never an interest to be relisted again and to be under asic rules after such a (illegal) deal against every shareholder!

They won't push for a relisting, they will push asx for a definitive suspension from asx quotation and we the shareholders will get back 0,00$ for each of our shares!

That's why this deal is a golden shot in every existing shareholders' head!

Ps.
    Who was always telling to all here that the lenders wouldn't give so much money to tgs if they don't trust the mgmt etc.?? The most user here have argumented in such a pro-tgs-mgmt manner (incl. thumbs) and have praised the lenders' trust and also the announced (reversal) "progress" of this company.. just go back before this deal has happened and read all those pro-tgs and always positive posts about tgs..

I was always more than sceptical and also negative about tgs' mgmt because I have already my own experience with such company investment deals and how they get money through lenders etc. (job related). And therefore I have asked more factfinding questions and answers than everyone else here.

But in every case about tgs.. basically the numbers never lie and have always shown the real situation behind tgs which not everyone here has understood it in the right way and so they were always on a false dreaming path till this kind of an awakening (spa) was announced!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.