TGS 0.00% 4.9¢ tiger resources limited

My family which owns 3 lots of shares of varying amounts...

1. 439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    My family which owns 3 lots of shares of varying amounts (probably not anywhere as big as some of your holdings) will also vote this down. Its truely a bad deal for shareholders and to be honest liquidation almost seems just as good.

Even the 51% deal would be acceptable while yes hard to trust the Chinese because the mine is in a 3rd country it would make it a little more secure than if the mine was in China.
    Interesting enough I actually live in Shenzhen so this company is located like less than 5kms from my place.

If they need 75% approval to get this through then surely its going to fail unless they think most shareholders wont vote. (maybe they will only allow voting on site at the meeting?).
    And yes I am truly shaking my head at why with CP now at 3.2 USD per pound average prices why we are going this way.

If this is the banks pressuring which could be the case then they will get burned by this as hopefully we can shoot this down and if it goes to liquidation then bring them down with us as they wont get all their investments back..

The only happy ending here is we get to keep some of the operations and avoid being a company with no investments and take the long road.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.