TGS 0.00% 4.9¢ tiger resources limited

Hey Friar I was always spending time to write tgs and have also...

1. 597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hey Friar

I was always spending time to write tgs and have also tried to contact them in the middle of the night (as I called from Europe!)! And therefore I have also put the tgs-answer on this forum incl. my questions to them! So please stfu to go against my nerves!

When I read your comments which you have added shortly after this spa deal, I wasn't sure what you have written till than! But you had no clue what is really in this spa! Now you know all because you sat on a desk and have now maybe studied all there offered crap to shareholders!

But let's stop here to go against each other. We should now stay as ONE against this rubbish-spa, mgmt and BOD!

I think the poster before your comment "plough" has wrote it correctly.. we should eliminate this mgmt by hold an egm to get another team there in drc to make a neutral calculation what we have and we don't have atm. and how we can handle a possible next deal!

I hope you guys in Australia have also some ppl there, who are also more or less heavier invested in this s..t and have time to make the needed things to strike down this bs-spa!
    Last edited by MagicSeven: 23/01/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.