TGS 0.00% 4.9¢ tiger resources limited

And we also need answered all kind of such questions (below)...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    And we also need answered all kind of such questions (below) before we even have a vote for or against this spa (of course against!):

- open (unpaid) VAT receivables from DRC??
    - open (unpaid) insurcance claims??
      (where we still have the open case about broken tanks etc.)
    - other open receivables against 3rd parties (and mb. also VAT)??
    - strategical paper from actual mgmt/bod in case of going concern in the next 5-10 years as a non-operating company and how they want to make it sure, that our shares will get an added value (from doing nothing)???
    - does mgmt promise to relist tgs on the asx again if we would make this nonsense "Deal"!??
    - if we are a non-operating company.. how is the chance to stay listed on the asx??
    - what kind of projects and/or other income streams mgmt have prepared for tgs in the future?
    - where is the deal FOR THE SHAREHOLDERS???
    - how we can get our money from the left ~ around 40-50Mio in cash, if our shares not listed anymore?
    - etc.!!!

Someone who have the best qualifications to do that interim shareholder-job in our interests?

I can't do anything from Europe. Also I had never really a chance to reach tgs itself by phone! And last but not least .. my English needs getting used to.. not my native language.. sorry!
    Last edited by MagicSeven: 23/01/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.