TGS 0.00% 4.9¢ tiger resources limited

And we also need answered all kind of such questions (below)...

1. 597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    And we also need answered all kind of such questions (below) before we even have a vote for or against this spa (of course against!):

- open (unpaid) VAT receivables from DRC??
    - open (unpaid) insurcance claims??
      (where we still have the open case about broken tanks etc.)
    - other open receivables against 3rd parties (and mb. also VAT)??
    - strategical paper from actual mgmt/bod in case of going concern in the next 5-10 years as a non-operating company and how they want to make it sure, that our shares will get an added value (from doing nothing)???
    - does mgmt promise to relist tgs on the asx again if we would make this nonsense "Deal"!??
    - if we are a non-operating company.. how is the chance to stay listed on the asx??
    - what kind of projects and/or other income streams mgmt have prepared for tgs in the future?
    - where is the deal FOR THE SHAREHOLDERS???
    - how we can get our money from the left ~ around 40-50Mio in cash, if our shares not listed anymore?
    - etc.!!!

Someone who have the best qualifications to do that interim shareholder-job in our interests?

I can't do anything from Europe. Also I had never really a chance to reach tgs itself by phone! And last but not least .. my English needs getting used to.. not my native language.. sorry!
    Last edited by MagicSeven: 23/01/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.