TKF 0.00% 0.1¢ tikforce limited

Hi mate, ye i mainly trade based on volume and spread...

1. 681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Hi mate, ye i mainly trade based on volume and spread principles. Im still constantly learning too but found once i managed to get it to sit right in my head it all made alot more sense if that makes sense. Now i can look at V & S and kind of get a real quick idea of whats happening. There are a few good books, Master the Markets is free and a good place to start if you havent already. Makes more sense the second and third times etc. Also a massive resource is Jackos thread in the education section. The wyckoff thread. Jacko is a master, like a black belt of Wyckoff. Also "Trading in the shadows of the smart money" is another good book

Ones like TKF not alot of TA methods are of much use really. Other than the fact the slow drift is on super low volume and suggests mainly retail getting fed up and maybe occasionally the odd small order to tick it down. I think they are just soaking hard as Christoff said. If something were seriously wrong and the smart money were selling you'd see the volume to match it ya know what i mean.

Trades like TKF I still follow the smart money, i just use different methods of detection. But my whole strategy involves following the smart money, or just the money flow in general. Hope that helps a bit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TKF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.