PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

Disagree.I think this class action is warranted and has a good...

1. 837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    Disagree.

I think this class action is warranted and has a good chance of success. I also believe it has the ability to hold some key players to account.

L. Freedman has multiple plays in this. His interview (i think on the financial review?) was one of the main reasons that I bought and held a significant parcel; he spruiked hard about knowing how to do business in China and of a massive pipeline. This video was compelling and exciting but it was from what I can gather... lies?

After his relentless campaign to spruik the business he sold at near peak prices, along with his director mates and then... whoosh, disappeared... did he see an opportunity to release some wealth of a "small" parcel because he knew they were worthless?

Then the cap raise at 50c! This is another big one... a cap raise to work on the big jobs?! All this money was used for was to keen Lachie and his mates remunerated?

At the end of the day KPMG surely has a part to play? They did sign off previous audits but how? Is there negligence here? It looks like it?

Class action is the only way forward here and there are many seemingly clear paths to negligence or admissions. I feel that I deserve compensation as I relied on market feed to make my decisions and it was all rubbish from what I can ascertain. On top of this, class action is the best chance to see the big players uncovered and held to account if found to be liable... I want to see people in jail and I will be one of the players who continues to push.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.