PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

Freedman has a lot pf explaining to do and as far as im...

1. 837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    Freedman has a lot pf explaining to do and as far as im concerned, i want to see him in jail.

He touted this business and his ability to conduct work in China. He spruiked of "big" jobs and he did so on a video for us all to see and believe. He then sold out at close to all time highs just prior to a massive collapse and disapeared with his optimism and public sales pitching... it stinks to high hell.

We were all then sold into a capital raise at 50c after the fall from the $1.40s on the premise of the pipeline and big jobs... this was obviously a sham because there were no big jobs.

I made some heavy investments based on Freedmans words and the market feed and now I have lost it all. I wont be sitting here quiet with my family struggling while Freedman and Schuitemas families dine on caviar and lobster off our losses. I am angry.

I can't understand how KPMG were able to sign off if they had completed their due diligence? This class action will be very interesting... there seems too much blatant dishonesty and negligence for heads not to roll.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.