BRU 5.56% 8.5¢ buru energy limited

Ann: Timing of Rafael testing program brought forward, page-102

1. 27,016 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4621
    came across the transcript of the WPL call, looks like that ENB thing was based on this exchange:

Operator
    Your next question comes from Gordon Ramsay from RBC Capital Markets. Your line is open.
    Gordon Ramsay
    Good. Thank you very much. Meg, I’ve raised this before and I’m kind of coming back to it and apologies, but I’m still trying to understand the outlook for North West Shelf marketable LNG output capacity going forward. And I know you’ve given indications that it will reduce significantly by 2030 and potentially on my math anyway, the first three trains could shut in just, and this is with third party gas coming into the plant. Can you just give us a feel for where that all sits right now in terms of the outlook for the North West Shelf going forward?
    Meg O'Neill
    Yes, that’s a great question, Gordon. Obviously North West Shelf is a very significant asset for us. We are at a point in time where we are now constrained offshore, which means the plants, the volume we produce is limited by what the reservoir can deliver, not what the plants can process. The teams did a great job last year of really adapting to that change in mindset and trying to find ways to continue to kind of get more gas out of the ground as quickly as we can.
    But obviously with the fields on decline coming up with agreements to process other gases extraordinarily important. You’ll recall in January 2021, we finalized the agreements with the state government to allow us to process gas from Pluto and Waitsia through the Karratha Gas Plant. And we will start flowing that gas later this quarter from Pluto initially, and then we’ll start processing gas from Waitsia in 2023.
    So that’s helps for a period of time, but obviously we are out looking for additional gas to process through the Karratha Gas Plant. The joint venture has set up a marketing entity, which is talking to kind of all in sundry gas [ph] resource holders around the basin to explore opportunities for processing other gas or processing their gas.
    But to – maybe get to the point Gordon, in our investor briefing in 2020, we signaled that 2024 notionally is when we would be shutting down a first train if we didn’t have additional gas at that time. I guess it’s worth highlighting. We are also looking for self-help. So our Greater Western Flank 3 development is North West Shelf joint venture development to bring new gas into the plant. So we are taking all the steps that we can within the venture to try to keep as much gas going through as we can.
    Gordon Ramsay
    Thanks, Meg. Just to be clear, this is all about deliverability of gas into the plant. It’s less about the age of the plant and the requirement for significant ongoing maintenance CapEx.
    Meg O'Neill
    Yes, correct.

https://seekingalpha.com/article/44...ll-year-2021-results-earnings-call-transcript

and he does a mean Beef Wellington
    Last edited by CEOChair: 17/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
-0.005(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $57.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 8.5¢ $51.04K 589.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 26841 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 79111 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.