AZY 0.00% 1.2¢ antipa minerals limited

Ann: Tim's Dome 2017 Air Core Drilling Results, page-10

1. 1,942 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    I was looking through the Newcrest quarterly which was pretty impressive from a cash flow perspective... I noticed the Telfer Head grade being .64 gt Gold for the open pit mining .. my thoughts turned to our 740 k res at over 2 gt Gold (and growing when we do some RC & DD at Tim’s and Chicken Ranch ) and the fact we’re basically next door to Telfer and own the majority of the land package surrounding it thanks to Bean Counters who had Telfer up for sale and let the surrounding tenements lapse . Throw in Bacchus Capital and things really look interesting . People have speculated on here about NCM mine life at Telfer and royalties possibly bringing an early closure (noticed NCM doing further hedging to maintain Telfer margins ... prudent but an acute awareness of its sustainable viability. Imagine if we could do some sort of milling deal or something bigger .
    Pure speculation... Bacchus Capitals involvement
    gives a little credibility to these musings. What would be the rehab cost to NCM on the Telfer site .. felt like Cannington was offloaded to a junior ?? Still feel we have a great land package and a strategic advantage. Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 130000 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 41352 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.54am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.