TRF 0.00% 1.9¢ trafford resources limited

Ann: Tin and Uranium intersections at Zealous , page-9

1. 2,120 Posts.
    Hi Moimoi

Try reading the announcement more carefully.

Intersections Widths and Grades can be viewed as MINIMA as CONSIDERABLE SAMPLE LOSS was experienced in all ore zones.

While zones of highly anomalous tin were returned in laboratory assays drilling conditions at the prospect were EXTREMELY DIFFICULT resulting in mineralized zones probably being CONTAMINATED with the surrounding host rock causing GRADE DILUTION.

The Company is very ENCOURAGED by the extent and geometric symmetry of the anomalous zones intercepted. However the POOR DRILL RECOVERY has meant that a NEW APPROACH is required. It is planned to red rill Zealous as as possible.

We await further Metallurgical test work and further drilling results news We can expect further Widths and grades will continue to vary over the coming months.

I'm looking forward to further news over the coming months. Their drilling campaign has only just begun and it will be interesting to see how large this mineralization is extended over the coming months.

Whilst very early stages, my opinion is that this extremely Rare Tin discovery is story growing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.