CRI 0.00% 1.2¢ critica limited

Ann: Tin Drilling Discovers Large Mineralised Skarn near Renison, page-211

1. 1,745 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2173
    Well you are a genius @bruham, only problem there - is that, it is in your own lunchbox mister.

To qualify your ingenuity, we now know what a gun you are making a motza over at RNU, seriously I'm not interested in what a great trader you might be, and I don't gravitate to people who need to come on with bombast in order to qualify themselves.

Try getting your facts straight: Riley was planned to be a 2 year project, so how would VMS (or anyone for that matter) know when the window for IO prices would be at a 10 year premium.

Take a look at the chart oh wise one, early Nov 2020 IO was at a 6yr high, since then IO has been above those 6yr highs, we don't know where the price goes from here - that is simply speculation. Not even BHP and Rio are able to time markets to hit windows like the abovementioned and have a history of getting it wrong and some fewer times right. Perhaps they might be able to more successful if they had a person of your exceptional calibre onboard.
    Screen Shot 2021-09-16 at 2.02.33 pm.png
    It is easy to sit back and take pot shots, and that is about the best that can be said of your efforts here.

Further to this, you then whip out your crystal ball and get into the sheer speculation "and they look like stuffing up in West Aussie", this must be authoritative since it is in your considered supposition/opinion. Well what a nugget, but why stick to facts when you can speculate in a pejorative fashion

And to put the cherry on top you then tell @amiafish he's a clown - have you looked in a mirror lately.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $18.04K 1.548M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1802150 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1425947 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.