VMS 0.00% 2.2¢ venture minerals limited

Ann: Tin Drilling Discovers Large Mineralised Skarn near Renison, page-226

1. 1,522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    I am also optimistic B80, Blueswims, Ctango, Jaguar and the Rest of L/T holders...

I have only been in China 3 years ago for 3 weeks (v. impressed with progress) and reading about the country daily as they are #1 consumer of anything our mining and agri industry can produce (all the rest is more or less a hot air)...
    v. impressed with their break neck speed of growth... it is a monster development site and the major ciites are already ahead when it comes to infrastructure than so called "advanced economies", with XIX century infrastructure ... which sooner or later would have to be upgraded in $trillions invested...
    China is a complex country and they would not risk a population revolt which got used to such a fast progress already... There is no coming back... IMHO
    those limits are temporary and the production (maybe based on greener/renewable energy, technological improvements) will come back stronger than ever as they are also main suppliers for most of the world of consumers... (they are also already leaders in EV, renewable energy, AI, batteries etc)

Worth reading a range of articles keeping in mind that the experts only can predict yesterday weather the shots are called by China's leaders and eg the promotion of 3 child family says it all that they need to increase a population and the commodities consumption...

I remember the tragedy of the Lithium industry a year ago after a short and sharp top and now it is back stronger than ever with prediction of demand growth well over 11 X by 2030... and nothing can progress in renewable and new technologies without Tin, Iron ore and the rest of metals...
    https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/02/china-wants-to-curb-steel-production-some-say-its-virtually-impossible.html

In the first half of 2021, Chinese steel mills have churned out nearly 12% more crude steel compared to the same period in 2020, according to a Wood Mackenzie note. China produced a monthly record of 99.45 million tons of steel in May, though the number fell to 93.88 million tons in June, Reuters reported.1 Aug 2021

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 64739 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 110000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.