VMS 0.00% 1.9¢ venture minerals limited

Ann: Tin Drilling intersects second Skarn at Mt Lindsay Project, page-73

1. 1,522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    I like intelligent people, Gordobre, especially the hard working achievers and experienced professionals like A. R. I am sure He also suffers as much as the shareholders but ...
    as unscientific as it sounds in the business we are: exploration and mines development the luck contributes to 47% of the final success...
    I am top (?...) holder and can assure you that none of serious holders is happy with the delay we are suffering from but it has nothing to do with A.R.... as intelligent as he is I doubt that Xi Jin Ping had a time to consult with A.R., his decision to cut back on air pollution in China through cutting back on the steel production... Some "experts" are suggesting also that Xi wanted to cool down the madness of the Chinese real estate market (which is even worse than our own R/E current madness)...

I have been there only 3 weeks over 3 years ago and despite the unbelievable progress... the air pollution was single the worst side effect of their huge production capacity... never saw the sun in 3 weeks as I was in v. industrial province...

I had impression that young professionals and business people, I have met there, were often a collectors of several investment properties (they proudly showed me some of them) which they kept vacant!!!, to avoid the damage by tenants... and they were not happy that I have predicted loudly that situation like that would be unsustainable here... and may be unsustainable there in the future...
    (I remember that in Melbourne also there are min 50 K vacant investment properties owned by Chinese origin investors...
    On the other side this crisis may not be disruptive??? as the China's population may not be happy after experiencing the taste of "capitalistic" boom and bust... and their market may be artificially supported again by their reserve bank QE/low interests as it is here?

Whatever is will be I am taking punt on optimistic side and eg today bought over 1 Mln ...
    I have more than I ever intended to hold, but the potential here is enormous...
    GLTArealH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $289.3K 15.14M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1734415 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 718644 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.