CRI 0.00% 1.2¢ critica limited

Ann: Tin Drilling intersects second Skarn at Mt Lindsay Project, page-85

1. 746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    Voytek, "It" appears to be that anomalysm that occasionally appears in Nth Wst Tas, which exhibits Devilish behaviour by attempting to destroy reasonable, govt permitted modern critical metals recovery, (by some global standards). It's tendency to display a vortex may indicate a certain self centred ideology which is unable to recognise the welfare of the greater community surrounding it's habitat. I once had a conversation, from a considerable distance, with this BBF member and realised "It's" destructive intentions voiced in gleeful tones.

I found the public discussion with Samso to be further "in fill drilling" with hints of future plans as being useful information. Obviously, no Price Sensitive plans could be divulged re details of mine plan or any new expertise personel hirings. Just more clarifications upon already ASX declared news.

It is obvious to me that AR is being extra careful in this interview format to not overstep legal boundaries, but is adding more clarity to the already known essential geological aspects of Mt Lindsay's valuation potential. All is a vital basis to formulate a better mine plan, which AR has said should be announced in due course.

The engineered IO retrace from a rapid rise has now been ferreted out, to from now on be rectified in some way, partly as intimated by your Chinese news. LT holders will be watching, and perhaps accumulating, with interest. I am still one too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $18.04K 1.548M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1802150 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1425947 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.