VMS 0.00% 1.8¢ venture minerals limited

Ann: Tin Drilling intersects second Skarn at Mt Lindsay Project, page-96

1. 1,522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    It is v. complex issue and "work in progress" also scientifically "levendful"... even with my experience of studying formally for 14 years the environmental science while introducing new technologies to chemical/other industries... I can be only certain that I know more about environment than any and all trolls representing the fake "charity", which was set up to stroke the narcissistic pleasures of former and the tragic pretender to the political post ... and the clueless trolls they employ tax free... are just a pawn in the political game... nothing to do with real environmental issues... some facts:

1/ The reforestation by young trees planting can only mop up up to 30 % of CO2 released not mentioning the big problem of eg methane pollution..

2/ The biggest contribution will come from new environmentally friendly technologies (eg EV, AI, renewable energy, R.E. storage, chips, electonics, computers, phones etc other technologies of the future... IMPOSSIBLE TO IMPLEMENT without TIN, Tungsten, Lithium, Silver, Copper, Nickel and R.Earth metals.... while cutting back on the plastics other harmful chemicals and replacing them with WOOD plus other biodegradable materials of the future...

3/ Unfortunately "the real uncertainties are not scientific, but socio-political. Put simply, where will people and nations allow the large-scale planting of trees? “As soon as you get down onto the land, there’s people living there and they have aspirations for how they want to live their lives that maybe don’t involve tree-planting,” says scientist Spracklen. “There’s virtually nowhere where land’s just lying idle and you can just come along and do that.”He points to the Welsh hills, which are severely deforested and consequently lacking in wildlife – but which are politically difficult to reforest because they are dominated by the sheep-farming industry. Similar conflicts over land use exist in all countries.The message, then, is that trees can play a significant role in stopping dangerous climate change – provided we plant them in the right places. The challenge will be finding ways to fit huge new forests into our societies in such a way that people accept them."

4/ I will give just one example of the NIMBY behavior... quoting the other politicians GLTArealH:

Emissions Reduction Minister Angus Taylor yesterday said: “This is a classic case of Greens’ hypocrisy. The Greens love nothing more than to lecture Australians about their preferred source of energy generation, but when it’s in Bob Brown’s backyard, wind farms are suddenly a bad idea.”

Tasmanian Liberal senator Eric Abetz ridiculed Dr Brown’s protests. “Consistency, integrity and facts are the three ingredients regularly missing from Bob Brown’s advocacy,” Senator Abetz said.

“And if he still believes in his slogan of ‘think globally, act locally’, the fact that the energy produced from the Robbins Island wind farm would be exported from Tasmania is irrelevant.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $111.0K 6.162M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 7999876 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1680469 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.