LIT 0.00% 2.2¢ lithium australia limited

Cool name....you got the sideburns too ?? LPD are not...

1. R08
    7,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1821
    Cool name....you got the sideburns too ??

LPD are not considering the takeover....period.

SiLeach is not in competition with LMax - that is precisely why LIT want it because SiLeach is not economical nor practical; it is a dud. Yes they want monopoly...they want LMax - read up on the PFS statements to date, the recovery rates, the economies of scale LMAX brings to the table. Far superior and a mile in front of SiLeach in terms of product advancement.

LIT won't get LMAX nor LPD......to control. The only positive AG has is he gets a major holding in a great company (LPD) - but not control. That benefits he only.....not LIT holders as you won't see any returns from our SP come into your coffers from his holding. LIT wants it....but I would give them a 2% chance of even getting close to a 50.1% holding of the register of LPD.

I still wonder why LIT have not announced a breach of the conditions as set out in the PWN buy out agreements for 17 odd % of LPD shares ? A 20% reduction in LIT's SP from the date of offer voids the deal ?? At date of offer, SP was 18c and did drop to 14c....that surpasses the 20% threshold.....more smokey mirrors perhaps.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $5.844K 263.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1602717 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 514159 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.