ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 22,593 Posts.
    Hi Matt, sometimes one should avoid trying to pick the bottom or catch a falling price and then HOPE that it stops where your calibrated guess was and reverses

sometimes one might be lucky in doing this, I know I've done it before and we feel really good but also we secretly feel quite lucky to get away with it as well

imo what I would do is just like mentioned on the ARM post the other day is take a big step back and watch the action on the weekly chart, I would imagine you like to hold for the slightly longer term trades,

1. we wait for strength to appear on the weekly and then enter after this strength is tested via low volume down weeks

2. or we wait for the weakness to disappear on the weekly and then to enter after it on the same a test on the weekly via low volume down weeks - now after that enormous amount of weakness that turned up just recently it may be quite a while for it to dissipate - and your lower risk entry will appear

P.S. if this way of entering a lower risk trade fails, fine simply it hits your stop and your onto your next trade but imo you'll have much more success in waiting for it to appear in front of you than just preying hey, hope this helps and if we're lucky Funkymonk might be able to post one of their charts showing a longer term view, cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.