AHI 0.00% 9.2¢ advanced health intelligence ltd

Money from initial subscription conversions to be invoiced end...

1. 505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 469
    Money from initial subscription conversions to be invoiced end of every month - If they launch later this week, which Chinese app markets are way faster than Appstore or Google Play (Because their verification takes ages), we should be able to send Tinjoy a bill in 2 weeks. I would imagine only a portion of the pre-registrations are signed on, say, even a quarter which would still be $1.6M+ AUD in the first round of invoicing end of this month.

Not sure how many would actually be converted by the end of the month, but it's great to see both AHI and Tinjoy finally being able to cash in on their hard work. I can only imagine how hard they've worked to get this across the finishing line so quickly. Most people may not appreciate it and just want to see $$$ asap, but I'm sure it's not easy to work something of this scale out during a time with Covid restrictions still firmly in place (No travelling to meet for AHI/Tinjoy, and in June, Guangdong province where Tinjoy is headquartered saw a small Covid outbreak and placed into a short lockdown).

AHI has no debt, NASDAQ IPO happening this month bringing in $23M USD (31M AUD), Tinjoy bringing in a total of $6.55M AUD, Bearn launching with 1.1M pre-paid subscribers in October/November, and Nexus-Vita with their $3.6M USD guaranteed per year and $500k USD dev fees to be paid soon. AHI is about to be in a VERY healthy cash balance, access to the much larger NASDAQ market / fresh liquidity that LOVES biotechs, and a product that's already proven to be commercially viable.

I just ... I can't wait. Watching AHI go on this journey has been nothing short of amazing, and this setup is as good as it gets for a company on the cusp of realising revenues.

WTC is a tech company with $500M revenue p.a and $250M profit. They have a mcap of 16 billion with a product that's less scalable than AHI and with higher overhead costs. AHI is staring down the barrel of $100M AUD p.a revenue potential in the short term. Does that mean we'll be at at least a 3.2 billion mcap considering AHI's product is like 99% profit and much more scalable ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.