AHI 0.00% 9.2¢ advanced health intelligence ltd

Ill take a look at your posts for sure on IP. Yes, you do need...

1. 365 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Ill take a look at your posts for sure on IP.
    Yes, you do need to apply for transfer and yes , you can't transfer unless given permission. yes there are severe limits and you need a LOT of paperwork if its above these limits. yes the rules are straight and clear, but the process of interpretation of rules is murky, which is pretty much the norm all over non westernized or aligned Asia like Singapore or Japan.

And guess what, our esteemed CEO Vlado tell us its gonna be some whopping number of revenue, which of course sounds very much like a whopper in itself, but if the numbers reflect his predictions, there there will be some hard work to get that money out and that will bring focus.
    There will need to be an intermediate agent running that part of the show and this adds to the costs and then there is Australian Tax. The ATO and its rules.

Theres a reason the Chinese are buying up real estate "leases" outside of China. A lease is business deal , and property ownership is not allowed.
    Does this sound like a free wheeling gov with lax rules ? I don't think so and I demonstrate to for the others in Oz who dent see these parts of the world or transact in them.
    This same "lease" on properties has a free transfer of ownership deal at the end of the lease when the funds are completed. This avoids the rules.

No spy movie, the is the norm and that's the problem.This is not some Hotel exec / school teacher expat couple sending their hard earned home for a house loan, this is big business (supposedly and hopefully) and if there's one thing the Chinese like, its money ( and gold oh and the color red ) and they don't like parting with it.
    And yes the CCP recognizes good business, but they don't make it easy at all.
    This is a communist gov and they control the narrative and they make the rules and they don't play by them. Hence Oz upcoming fight in the WTO courts.

You have valid points, nut I can tell you, remitting USD 10 million out of china on a simple import / export deal, it makes one nervous and you never known the final number being sent until it arrives in the company account.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.