AHI 0.00% 9.2¢ advanced health intelligence ltd

What ... are you on about. Property lease? What. You segway...

1. 505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 469
    What ... are you on about. Property lease? What. You segway worse than a politician. I have 0 clue of the relationship between the topic on hand and property lease.

It doesn't sound like you have a very clear idea of what the Chinese government is like, but instead you're letting your personal bias and emotions do the speaking on that end. The government here is strict in certain cases (Censorship, fraud, crime etc.) But they do not limit a company from doing legitimate business, especially not one the size of Tinjoy which provides employment in many parts of rural China that so desperately need jobs for the population. The government works closely with Tinjoy for that reason exactly as well as providing many benefits. For example, Tinjoy doesn't pay utility bills, and have a massive concession on their office rental buildings (Something like paying $2000 AUD a month for a building that's meant to be $20k AUD). There is a simple legitimate way for businesses to send transactions overseas, regardless of the size of the transaction as long as they have sufficient proof to prove the funds aren't used for money laundering and weren't obtained in an illegal manner. So you trying to make up a fuss of sending transactions out of China is a complete non-issue and just goes to show that you methodology of analysis is completely bust, and focused on the wrong areas. As a downramper, you're not very smart. I understand you probably sold out on the recent treeshakes around $1-1.1 and you're desperate to buy back in so you're trying to come up with any way to push it back down there that you can, but maybe instead you should bite the bullet and just buy back higher because deep down you know quite clearly AHI is on the brink of large fundamental milestones that will completely re-evaluate the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.