AHI 0.00% 9.2¢ advanced health intelligence ltd

Lol dude have you read and understood anything I said. The 50k...

1. 505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 469
    Lol dude have you read and understood anything I said. The 50k USD limit is a personal limit. This whole time, I have been talking about company entities. Which is why as I'm saying for the third time. It's as simple as applying a waiver with the bank (Who applies to the government) to allow a company to transact past that limit internationally. Also the limit is NOT a transaction limit, it's a foreign currency conversion limit. So if they are sending the money into an RMB account there is no currency conversion.

As I've said, I own a company here to transact money internationally, and I can tell you, once you've gone through some simple administration processes and comply with anti-money laundering laws, there is no issue with moving money around. You saying things like "present a picture like international business in China is just like oz" shows that you've got zero understanding of the comments I'm making and I hope anyone else reading this realises that this guy is just trying to baselessly fearmonger and downramp. Also I never mentioned any 20K number so no clue what you're talking about here.

I do have a question for you, how do all the Chinese importers pay their overseas suppliers?
    The answer is: Read paragraph 1 and 2, and my last few posts on this matter again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.