AHI 0.00% 9.2¢ advanced health intelligence ltd

Lol it's clear from your posts you either have short term memory...

1. 505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 469
    Lol it's clear from your posts you either have short term memory loss or you're just really dumb. Asking about IP when I told you to check my previous posts and you said you would go take a look.

I still fail to see the logic in your posts about how a JV ownership % has anything to do with transacting money. Read the latest announcement, at the end of each month AHI invoices Tinjoy, and Tinjoy has 14 days to pay the invoice. Simple as that. Nothing to do with JV percentages, and less so to do with government oversight here. There is a bill to be paid by a service provided, whether it's $5 million a month or $100 million a month, a bill for services rendered is a bill. If they are making $100m a month from the subscriptions, then Tinjoy would be a company worth billions and it is completely standard and acceptable that they have to pay an invoice for $100m every month. Especially when they have contracts showing AHI's cut is 70%. You keep trying to drill into this topic like there's an issue or problem here, when it is a complete non-issue, you're just making yourself look less intelligent to anyone who has any common sense reading this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.