ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    "the wood" I am lost with the terminology and question re "subset", however thinking the objective is to see whether AHI attains their full financial entitlements from the pre-registrations, i provide the following input.
    Copy and paste of part of the announcement:
    "The initial preregistration launch only offered annual subscription of 310 Chinese Yuan (AUD$64.86). Under the 12-month subscription, subscribers have unlimited Body Scans and 52 Face Scans. Under the terms of the preregistration, the party must register with their We-Chat payment gateway. With a total initial preregistration number of 114,391 users, Tinjoy have achieved an initial revenue commitment from its users of 35,461,210 Chinese Yuan (AUD$7,417,637)."
    "Importantly, investors should be aware as previously announced, the agreement with Tinjoy is a gross revenue share arrangement with a 70/30 split. With AHI receiving 70% of the revenue. There are no deductions from the revenue generated”

Noting as pre-registration requires provision of credit card details for the annual subscription, and based on the numbers who have pre-registered in just three (3) days alone provides AHI with: $5,192,345 AUD ($432,695 AUD per month).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.