AHI 0.00% 9.2¢ advanced health intelligence ltd

Just to clarify, registering with Wechat payment portal on the...

1. 505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 469
    Just to clarify, registering with Wechat payment portal on the pre-registration is the equivalent of pre-registering with credit card details that will be billed automatically. These numbers are just a sneak peak into the potential of the Chinese market, and this ann, more than the revenue it'll generate for AHI, also proves the first step of commercial viability to me.

It took 3 days for Tinjoy to lock in 114,000+ users who committed to a payment on launch (not your fluffy pre-registering interest with e-mail stuff, but an actual registration with payment details), and based off these numbers, they are very confident of achieving 1 million users in 4 months (on the original term sheet it was 1 million users in the first year - and this has been adjusted to 1 million users in the first 4 months now).

At 1 million users per month, based at the annual membership rate (Which is cheaper than the monthly rate, so real figures will be higher) - Tinjoy and AHI look at making $64,796,510.00 AUD per year, or $5.4 million AUD per month with AHI taking a 70% split ($3.78 million AUD per month) not including all the additional revenues from one-off scans and the monthly users paying more than the annual users.

AHI has a monthly burn of $330k AUD approximately, which may be higher with their NASDAQ listing coming along, but even off the pre-registration numbers alone, AHI is earning $5,192,345 AUD, which is $432,695 AUD, which is higher than their monthly burn, putting AHI officially at break even. It's such fantastic news and I can't wait for Tinjoy to launch in 2 weeks. The Chinese market has always been a massive untapped potential for tech like this, and I'm really glad to see this playing out so positively.
    Last edited by Day424: 29/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.